Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nanhe munne bachche teri muththi mein kya hai ....

She loved this song ...
She used to sing it for her Ram ....
She taught me this song ...
Albeli thi woh ...
Par thi anokhee...
Jisney duniya ke saare gham ....
Apne seeney mein sametey ....
Aur sirf khilkhilati haseen de di sabko ...
Her salwar used to reach my ankles...
Yet I wore them ...
Her kameez were my mini dress....
Yet I wore them ....
It was fun ...
And, I would find faults in her cooking ..
Harassing her just like that ...
At the end of which ...
We were ultimately happily smiling.
She knew I loved to eat a lot ...
She would always give me an extra serving of everything ...
I lived more with her than HIM....
Guess I was married to her ...
In my last birth.
She used to proudly show me off ...
My shlokas and Sampoorna Ramayan in four lines ...
I remember her...singing ...
De di hamein azaadi bina khadag bina dhaal ....
Taught the kids ....
Nanhe munne bachche teri muththi mein kya hai ...
Aaj meri muththi mein uski raakh bhi nahi ...
Sirf yaadein ...
Ek Maa ki yaadein.

1 comment:

  1. "Aaj meri muththi mein uski raakh bhi nahi ...
    Sirf yaadein ...Ek Maa ki yaadein" these last lines very touching made e remember my mom sae situation ....God bless U dear

    ReplyDelete