Saturday, November 14, 2015

Special Someone ...

It takes a special someone to bring out the best in you.

Life has been  one big roller coaster ride and am glad these ups and downs happened. It brought out the strength in an otherwise weak woman. Anyone else would have debilitated under the pressure , I persevered. Now, nothing affects me. I have moved on from an emotional being to one practical person with empathy for the others state of mind.

No one is born bad, it is the circumstances that make us good or bad. It is the inner strength within which decides whether we have overcome the pain , the trials and tribulations to become one above the rest.

It takes a special someone to bring out the best in us.  I had the opportunity to be affected by a lot of special people in my life. Each one gave me an experience to remember, look back upon and learn from.

Today too, I have been touched by the inclusion of a special human being whose presence has made me realize my resilience and am glad to have him with me to share the rest of our lives together.

Hoping for the best , I move forth from the past to a promised bright future.

It really has taken a special someone to bring the best out in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment