Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Am Happy ....

The exercise that I did ...
It's shown result ...
The daughter has got her father ...
The wife her infidel husband ....
I never had intentions of using my leftover again .....
It was for you that I did what I did ...
Otherwise, he would never have come back to you ....
He came asking for your help ...
You were there for him ...
What else is needed?
Nothing.
Enjoy your life now.
I have mine to live.
I never look back ..
What's gone is gone ...
It wasn't meant to be anyways ...
He isn't my type ...
I am from a different set up ...
Elite ...
He is from the gutters .....
And, that's where he belongs ....
He could never have gelled with my lot ...
He is crass ...
WE are a class apart.
So, Enjoy the bliss ...
And, stop feeling insecure ...
There is more to life ....
You have a child to support ...
You really don't know who  I AM .....
I give a damn ....
To you.
Have you ever realized why I never changed my name?
My marital name...
Coz' no one .... can take the place of the one whom I belonged to.
The name is a legend to reckon with ...
It has a glorious past ....
It belongs to the builders of this nation ...
Past, present and future ....
I belong to such a family ....
Not some godforsaken roadside clan.
Your episode got me together again.....
With my family ....
This time as a DAUGHTER ....
The daughter shall do her father proud ...
Not run after some stale piece of meat.

Am happy ...
It is all over ...
The rest will happen by and by ...
My role in this drama is over ...
A new role awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment