Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moong Masoor ki dhuli daal ... Maa ke haathon se banaa aam ka achaar ,,,

I will miss a lot of things ...
I will miss a lot of people ...
What I will miss is ....
Maa ke haathon ki bani Dhuli moong aur dhuli masoor ki ek seetiwali daal ...
She taught me how to cook the best Punjabi food ...
The best of Chinese cuisine ....
Most of all I will miss her Aam ka achaar ...
She made the best food in the World ....
She taught me patiently ....
She would cook ..
I would watch....
A legacy passed onto the Grandchildren ...
So she lives on forever ...
In them lies her soul ...
In them is the true essence of the Family...
The legacy lives on ....
The Grandchildren and their achievements are many ....
Something you would be proud of ...
Every time they receive an award ....
A silent thank you goes out to you.

1 comment: