Thursday, September 13, 2012

He always said ....

He always said ....
Radz, believe me ....
For once .... at this moment I want to believe him ...
Believe what he said ....
Maybe he was right ....
Maybe he really was in tight spot ....
Maybe he really was trying to figure things out ...
Maybe he really was trying to find a way out ....
Maybe he really was in  and is in trouble ....
How will I know?
I cut off all tie with him in my anger.....
How will I know, whether he really and truly needs me around ....
To support him and help him out ...
How will I know?
Some sign .... some indication ....
Wish there were doves like olden times ....
To carry forth the message ...
But, if he is reading this ...
I know ... he knows ... I care.
What I write is my catharsis ....
What I feel is my crisis ....
But, though there's no scope of getting back together again ...
He knows .... All he has to do is knock as always ....
The door will open.

He always said ....
Radz, I will be back ....
Once all this is over ....
I will need you ....
I know ....
He will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment