Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heal the wounds ....

I dunno ....
Maybe he was really really in a fix ...
It's time to heal the wounds ...
Both ways ....
He was never the person ...
That she told me he was ...
All a ploy by her ...
A mastermind to poison me against him ....
Hmmm... Now it all makes sense....
Every bit and piece falling into place ...
He would never lie to me ....
Some way or the other ....
He let me know .... his dilemma ....
Damn ..... She ruined it all for him ....
She ruined his life.
I will have to help him rebuild it ....
But not openly ... never ...
Behind the scenes ...
Remember, when the moon is full ...
There is someone wishing you all the best ....
Remember, when things get better ....
There is someone working at it ......
To make the world a better place ....
For you to live in.
There would be angels ...
Sent by me ..
To help you out ....
They won't utter my name ...
Yet, you will know.

The wound needs to heal ...
Healing takes time ...
It will happen ....
The signs will be there ...
Just be aware ....
And, know for sure ....
This is all for you ...
So that you don't lose hope ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment