Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ashoka ....

He saw the blood bath ...
He saw the victory in vain ....
He saw the bones ....
He saw the flesh and blood ...
He saw the gory death .....
He got up  and ... walked away ....
Walked away from all this ....
Walked away from the falsehood of life ...
Walked away from the lies that egged him on ....
Walked away from what he had started ....
He ended it with nothing on his being ....
He got nothing ...
He took nothing ...
But, the experience ...
In all that mayhem ....
he found his calling ...
In my calamity ....
I found my calling ...
A new path to carve ...
A new religion to create ...
A new ray of hope for the hopeless ...
A new wave in the ocean.

I am Ashoka ...
I am Arjuna ...
I am Kr'sna....
I am the culmination of all ...
I am Samsara ...
I am the being ....
I am ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment