Friday, September 7, 2012

I wonder ....

I lay there ... on my back ...
On the green green grass ......
Looking at the blue blue sky ...
Wondering ....
Where did it all begin ...
And, where will it all end?
Life is a big question .....
An unanswered question since ages .....
Four decades .... forty two springs ....
I wonder ...
I reel of a lifetime ...
How it passed by ....
A movie rolling by ...
Experiences good and bad ...
Life experiences ....
They all taught me something ....
Or the other .....
A lifetime ....
Beautiful life ....
If I had to live it again ....
I wouldn't want to change it a bit....
Every moment taught me something ...
Made me who I am ....
Every person ...
Every place has a special memory ....
Every experience special.....
Wouldn't change a moment .....
I wonder in wonderment ....
I wonder in surprise ...
Bewildered ...
A lifetime of fluttering ......
My wings flapping .... here and there ...
Flitting from place to place ....
Still lots of places to visit ...
I wonder ...
I am all set to travel again ....
New lands beckon me ...
New opportunities ....
New people ...
New bonds to forge ....
Surge ahead with renewed vigour and energy.....
My calling ....
My life ...
My wonders to explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment