Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Those eyes ....

Those eyes never really smiled ....
They never really laughed ....
They are not happy ....
I know ....
I can see them ....
Full of remorse ....
Full of unhappiness ...
Never ending regret.....
Wish I could wipe the tears from them ...
But, no ....
Those eyes need to be damp for some time ....
Till they can be cleansed ....
Of all the dirt  and muck around ...
And those eyes ....
Can see a clearer picture once again.
They need to understand the reason ....
Behind the whole exercise ....
They need to know me better.
I can't promise dirty sex ...
To appease those eyes ....
Or his senses ...
He knows ...
I can make him happy ...
With just a simple smile.
I don't need to be dirty to keep him happy ...
I need to be myself ...
And, that's all he needs.

Those eyes ...
They seek me everywhere ...
In crowded places ...
And solitary confinement ...
But they seek me ...
Nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment