Sunday, September 9, 2012

Crabs ...

Crawling sideways ....
I saw them coming ...
A whole army of them ....
They came and stood still around me ...
As if waiting for a command ....
I guess am the Crab Queen ....
I looked at them ....
And, commanded them to follow me ....
Took them towards the Sea and said ....
Go live your life.
 I am no longer our Queen ...
I gave up being one ...
A long time ago ...
I am my own master and commander ...
I need no slaves ...
I need no partners ...
All I need is for you to know ...
I forgive but I don't forget ..
So, don't cross my path again.
I no longer am your Queen ...
I long ago abdicated that post...
I am my own Queen and Princess ...
No one else matters.
I rule my Kingdom ...
With an Iron fist ....
I whip my subjects ...
So they must learn ...
Learn fast ...
For I have no time for anyone anymore.

Crabs ... Insects ...
Crawling all over ...
Pay homage to me ....
And, crawl away but watch me from a distance ...
Lest I need their assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment