Wednesday, September 19, 2012

He meets me ONLINE...

Yesterday was Teej ....
I had kept nirjal fast for him ...
So sweet of him ...
He knew I wouldn't break the fast ...
Without seeing him ....
So, he came online and I broke my fast ....
With my favourite sweet ...
5 Star .....
What else do you need ...
But, for your man to prove .....
That he truly loves you.
Just that one moment was enough ....
To make the relation stronger.
ONLINE LOVE ....
For the time being ...
Till all is settled.
A play well spaced out and timed ...
A gameplan to weed out the locust....
Just a matter of time...
No show ...
No false display of coziness....
Straight faces but deep feelings ....
This is the need of the hour....
Else the virus can't be eliminated ...
So, be it...
For the time being ...
A show of strangers ...
And in due course ....
Love conquests all.
All we do is meet ONLINE each day...
Away from prying eyes ...
Away from snooping people ....
WE don't need to meet physically ....
To prove our love ...
SKYPE Zindabad ....
Google Video Chat  rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment