Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Coffin ...

I have a coffin deep within ....
I have you in that coffin ....
Buried deep within .....
In my heart ...
A place from where no one can ...
Take you away from me.

You are mine ....
What is mine... belongs to me....
I don't like to share ...
As a kid too ... I never shared my toys...
How can I share you?

You know how possessive I am ....
You can never be anothers' ... once you are mine....
You are mine ...
And here to stay ....
I can never share you.

You are my coffins resident ...
I am your undertaker...
There can be no other ...
Know this for sure ...
What can't be mine ...
Can never be any one elses'.

The coffin is of your size only ....
It's made to order ...
To fit your corpse ...
And no other.

Come step into the coffin ....
It's waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment