Monday, August 6, 2012

Am going to the hills ...

Yup, True ... I am going to the hills ...
Into the misty mountains ...
In search of the sage who left ....
The Globalgyani ....
As he called himself ...
I have taken it upon myself ...
To seek him out ....
He is in a safe haven ...
I shall bring him forth ....
So the World can meet ...
One of the best artists ...
A human par excellence ...
Who has walked away from mankind ....
I shall bring him to his kind ...
Yes, am going in search of Gyaniji.

I shall tread the forests ...
Swim the rivers ...
Brave the storms ...
Yet I shall seek him out ....
The World needs to meet him ...
He belongs here ...
Amongst the downtrodden ...
So that he can impart ...
Discourses to them in the dark dungeons.

Am travelling up North ...
Towards the hills ...
Where he has his base ....
I am gonna touch base ...
And bring him back to civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment