Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wanna know my mood today?

If you really want to know ...
Want to know ....
How your day with me is gonna go ....
Read my blogposts....
Yep..... That's where my present day....
Present moment feelings are expressed ....
So explicitly .....
That it gives goosebumps to the person ....
Who is reading it ....
And, sleepless nights ...
To the one who knows it is for him or her.

This is the best way ....
To take it all out ...
Early morning ablution ....
Expel the shit outta your system....
Rather than let it sit in there ....
and rot and cause stink and decay ...
Just let the steam out ...
So that you feel better ...
I meant, I feel better ....
And, it helps move on.

These memories remain ....
But, later as scars only ....
So best is to take it all out ...
An outbursts ...
And then there is calmness ...
Pure serenity and bliss.

The last couple of months ....
I have had no peace of mind ....
The heart broken ....
Trying to gather the pieces ...
And, then I just let go ...
Didn't bother picking the pieces ....
And, putting it all together ...
No more ...
Just let go.

Rightly said, When one thing is lost ....
Another is gained ....
I gained some experience ....
Saw the true colours .....of the so called Rainbow ....
The Land of colours ...
Showed me the that colours are just...
A figment of imagination .....
Rest is nothing ....
Nothingness .... A black hole ...
An emptiness within each being.
Each one tormented by their troubled souls ....
Each a sad being .....
To each his own then....
Coz' am moving away ...
Found my Nirvana .....
My Moksha ....
My AGNI.

No comments:

Post a Comment