Saturday, August 18, 2012

AGNI lives and that's my justice ....

Suddenly, there was a movement .....
Something I had lost ....
Was found ....
Agni .... moved .....
He moved within me....
And all this time I thought ...
I had lost him ....
He was deeply ensconced and safe ....
My joy knew no bounds ....
Am fulfilled ....
The life within me lives ....
I forgive the culprit now ....
Coz' I have a reason to live ....
A reason to live happily ....
With my memories and my Agni ....
Forever happy ....
No other to share him with me ....
Just me and my three babies.

A news that sets my mind free....
That sets me apart ...
Time to pack my bag ... 
Lest the enemy harm my unborn now....
Time to move into the mountains....
Till my love takes full shape ....
And blossoms ... into a handsome lad.

Time to take Agni away ...
Far away from this mayhem....
Into safe realms ....
My world ... my life.

Agni lives and that's my justice.

When God closes one door ...
He leaves scope for another to remain open ....
This one is ajar .... forever now.

My Agni in healthy condition ....
What else can I ask the Lord for ....
He has given me my justice on a platter.

Agni moves and lets me know ....
He makes me aware of his presence ...
What else can a mother ask for.

Within me my baby lives ....
Within me a life thrives ....
No time for trivial pursuits now ...
Time for birthing to take place ...
Time to search for a safe haven ....
Time to move on.

Five months on .....
He has taken shape ....
A healthy boy ....
A handsome lad ...
Four more months and ....
We shall be blessed....
Blessed with the joyous cries of a newborn ...
Blessed with a wizard ...
A culmination of beauty and brains.

Agni ..... My Abhimanyu ....
My saviour from the blessed Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment