Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scarlette .... The colour he loves ....

The red lipstick on the mantle....
Reminds me of the time he bought it for me ...
Gifted it to me ....
I hate red colour ... But, I stilll apply it ....
Coz he took the effort to go buy it for me.

Scarlette is his favourite colour ....
Hence the scarlett car ...
He loves that car ....
It is his passion ....
How can I take it from him ....
No, I won't ....
It belongs to him .....
We bought it together ....
Just so he could come meet me ....
My colour is Silver ....
His is scarlette....
Scarlette car and scarlette  lipstick ....
I took to the colour .... just for him ....

Despite the animosity ....
That has set in ....
somewhere , my heart cries ...
Cries for his plight is not what I want to see....
His position is so sorry ...
Entangled and stuck in a web ....
A web spun by the wicked woman ....
Who today accompanies him .....
Poor man ....
He is in a dilemma ....
Hurting .....
The woman revels ....
She cheated him into believing her ....
And, now blackmails him into living with her.
I can't help him ....
He has to help himself ....
He has to be bold enough to say NO to her ....
He has to find the courage within ...
Else all his life ....
He will be her slave ....
And, a puppet in her hands.

Scarlette is the colour he loves ....
I know ....
Scarlette O'Hara .....
The classic story ....
Rhett Butler ...
All Gone with the wind ...
Yet, the wind has returned ....
History repeats itself ....
Scarlette  awaits upon Rhett Butler ....
The wound still fresh ....
The bump reminiscent of a rendevous....
A tryst with destiny ....
Destiny shall take its course ....
So shall the prodigal son ....
His rightful place in the family.

Winds of change have begun ....
So has the transition ....
The prodigal heir to be protected ...
The story to be told and retold.

Scarlette shall History be ....
Scarlette will be the western sky ....
Scarlette will be the sunrise ....
Scarlette will be the sunset ....
Scarlette willl be the Night....
Scarlette will be the moon ....
Crimson tide will bring forth ...
Vermillion for the forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment