Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My confessions ....

My confessions ....are all about truth ....
They are the truth itself ...
Lest someone thinks ...
It is otherwise ... Nah ...
We live once ....
Let's live with truth ...
Rather than beat around the bush ....
And lie all the time ...
A life of lies is no life at all.
All my life ..
I have lived the TRUTH ...
Unjust word came in ....
When I realized that there were a few who were hurt by my blatant truth ...
Hence , it's a sort of an apology to those souls ...
Yet, Truth hurts ...
However hard one tries not to hurt ...
Truth breaks relations ....
Not an issue....
If the other person understands you well enough ...
If he/she knows you well ...
They also know that you mean no harm ...
It's your outburst ...
Your angst against a corrupt system ....
Your out pour against what they did to you....
If you were forthright ....
All this wouldn't have happened ....
But you chose to keep mum about it ...
You chose to do injustice ...
You chose your path ....
So, I had no choice ...
But to knock at doors ....
And look for you ...
And, ask just one question ....
WHY ME?
There wee others you could have duped ....
There were others you could have lied to ....
But, why me?
What did I do to deserve this?
I worshiped you like a Demi God....
I put you on a pedestal ....
Still you just walked away ...
Smiling and laughing ...
Into another woman's arms ...
The same woman you claim ....
Had cheated you ...
The same woman who was blackmailing you ....
Yet you walked away with her ...
No issues ...
But, you have dues .....
At least return what you took ...
At least return the honour you so conveniently soiled with your dirty feet.
My confessions are my own ...
They are my words ...
That shall echo for eons to come ....
Words that will warn others of your treacherous ways ...
Words that AGNI shall read ....
AGNI ... your very own....
 He shall restore my honour to me ...
In time to come....
AGNI shall be born ...
To destroy the evil ...
AGNI shall wage my war.

These confessions are for AGNI to know ...
For AGNI to fathom ....
The depth of emotions ...
To realize and to bring justice to me.

My confessions .... are our history ...
Yours and mine ..
So that our future generations can know ...
About your treachery and my fool hardiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment