Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ummmm .... What a sight it would be ....

The roar of the Lion ....
Reduced to a whimper ....
Ah! Pure bliss....
Ooh... What a feeling ....
Hearing that voice again ....
But, this time ....
Whining .... and just a weak shadow of it's heyday bellow....
Where's the music man gone now?
What a sight .....
Felt pity ....
Like for a mongrel ....
A street dog ....
Who hasn't eaten for days together.....
Aah! ..... The so called man ....
Reduced to pulp.....
Now, where is the over confidence dear?
How do you face the World now?
How do you go in front of the same people who used to call you Sir with respect?
Do they still respect you?
Nah.... they work for the salary ....
Not you anymore....
No one works for a beggar ...
No one works for you know who ....
The word you said so meekly today.

This is the beginning of an end .....
Ever heard of the African Mumba?
Google ... read something ...
Educate yourself ....
An Elephant's memory never fades ....
A snake captures it's tormentor image in his vision ...
Know it ....
They are all dangerous ....
They are not so when they are your friends ....
But, you rub them the wrong way ....
And, all you get is ....
You know what ...
Trampled upon, thrown hither tither ....
Or plain bitten to a horrific death.

Never cross my path again dear ....
For, I haven't forgotten ...
I shall never .....
I remember 10th August 2012 ....
It was a memorable day ....
What a sight to see ....
The same hands that caressed me ...
The same fingers that ran lovingly through my hair ....
In cuffs ....
A beautiful sight indeed....
I cried deep within ...
For the lost love ....
But steeled myself for justice ...
Love is in one place ...
And, correcting your loved one is another ...
You did wrong ....
I had to teach you a lesson ....
That doesn't mean I don't love you ...
It means I love you ...
So, I won't allow you to do anything wrong again ....

I will never let you do any wrong again ...
That's my promise to you ...
I ensured it.
Now, go home and relax....
You have a family that loves you ....
Never break their trust again.

You are a free bird ....
I am flying away ...
So you can be with your flock ...
I have miles to cover ....
Places to go ...
Before I sleep ....
A long sleep dreaming of you ...
Coz' that's the only place.....
I shall meet you away from prying eyes ....
Away from evil eyes ...
Just in my own vision ....
My own eyes ....
That is enough for a lifetime ....

Umm... What a sight it would be .....
A World of our own ....
A figment of my imagination NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment