Thursday, August 2, 2012

I remember ....

I remember .....
A distant memory ....
Yet, I remember ....
Every moment ....
Every hour ....
Every day ....
And nine months spent with you.
Each moment vivid and colourful ....
Each hour so vibrant ....
Each day so dynamic ...
Each week of happiness ....
Nine months of pure bliss...
Spent dreaming of life with you and with you.

You were there always ....
I just had to say it ...
The three samosas and tubful of popcorn ...
Coke and your arm...
The reels of the movie whirring away ....
You and me in our world.

The momos and wantons ...
The crab and jumbo prawns ...
The Costa coffee in your hand ...
The barefeet walk in the Juhu sand...
The stolen kisses at Bandstand ...
The kebabs at Colaba ...
The drive to Worli Seaface...
And along the Gateway of India...
The car parked in some bylanes ...
The quick rush of love and adrenaline.
The Tiger Hill drive and the backseat of the car ...
The walk in the moist fog along the precipice.
Every moment vivid and live ...
The Skype talks and Google chats ...
The Blackberry updates and messages ...
The photos exchanged every day ....
The possessiveness you displayed ...
The love I felt in that...
How can I forget those moments?
I can't...
I can never...
The looks you gave me ...
And I melted like chocolate ...
Even now when I met you ...
I didn't look at you ...
Lest you make me forget my resolve ...
You mesmerize me ...
You hypnotize me...
You are one magician ...
Who can only fool me....
I am but a fool ....
I remember you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment