Friday, August 31, 2012

Look for the answer ...

In your question ..
Lies the answer...
I asked a question...
Why me?
You didn't give an answer ....
So, I keep asking the same question ....
Why?
The answer lies within me ....
Yet, I want to hear you say it.
Till you don't answer ....
This struggle and conflict will go on ....
There won't be an end to it ....
We shall both suffer ....
The rest with us in silence.

There is no looking back ...
Nor is there something to look forward to ....
Just an answer...
And, all would be resolved ...
But, an honest answer...
Is all I need from you.

But, you don't give the answer ..
I want to hear ....
So, the war of the roses goes on  and on.

Look for the answer to this question ...
Within you Darling ....
The answer lies with you  not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment