Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am sailing away ....

Time for a sabbatical .....
Am sailing away to a far away land ....
Time to spend alone ...
All alone .... My space , my time ....
All alone with just AGNI for company ....
Time to go away and give AGNI the chance to survive ....
I shall be back ....
The movie hasn't ended yet .....
This is just the beginning ....
The Tip of an Iceberg ...
There is lots underneath ....
With time ... all will come out ...
Everything exposed ....
Now is the time to rest and recuperate ....
To come back with a vengeance ....
Kannagi Style ....
Who was Kannagi ?
A woman whose love for her husband burnt a whole city down ....
Know your facts ....
Time for some respite ....
And then ..... You know what ...
I can die for people I love ...
And, destroy the ones I come to hate.

I am sailing away ....
A long cruise ....
Travel with my unborn ....
And, then return with the prodigal son.

No comments:

Post a Comment