Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Kick ....

Oui! ....
Felt a kick while listening to ....
The Lollipop song by his Daddy....
Agni is just like his Dad ...
Naughty and full of movement....
Daddy dearest ... going to be born once again ....
I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a ....
Mastermind criminal like him.

Agni is taking shape ....
Hope he grows tall like me ...
And not short like his Dad....
Hope he has righteousness ....
Not a slapjack sinister character like his Dad....
i just hope .... he is a healthy and bouncy baby ....
Full of smiles and giggles ....
And brings mirth and laughter in my life....
The way his Dad made me happy.... albeit only for a while ...
Till he left forever .... to be gone  and lost....
In a World ... where he will never be free again....
Imprisoned and chained to a woman ....
A characterless woman who duped him ....
Who blackmails him ....
Poor fellow! All I feel for him is pity ...
Pity for a soul lost ...
All his doing ....
For momentary pleasures and ...
Trying to make quick moolah.....
In a dubious manner.....
He sold himself to the devil.

He used to call me Moolah Baby ...
Now I know why ...
For all my Moolah ...
He took it all away ....
slowly he siphoned it alll ...
Emptied my purse and accounts....
Why did he need to do that?

I still don't understand ...
Can't a man go out work hard and earn Money?
Why does he need to cheat people?
Especially me....
I trusted him blindly ....
Gave him everything he asked for ....
Yet, he cheated me.
What will I tell Agni tomorrow?

For now...
Am happy Agni is hale and hearty....
But, tomorrow when he comes face to face ....
With the reality of his father ...
What will his reaction be?

No comments:

Post a Comment