Friday, August 24, 2012

Dreams ....



AGNI .... in my arms ....
AGNI on my lap ...
Dreams ..... And I am dreaming my life away ....

My day begins with AGNI ....
My dusk and dawn is AGNI ....
 A sweet dream ....
About to come true ....
Motherhood beckoning me again.



Only one who has truly loved and lost ....
Can value the price of my dreams ....
Endless, seamless dreams ...
The end result of uninhibited love.

A careless whisper ....
All care to winds attitude ....
A child within ....
A dream about to come true.

Little frocks, tiny mittens ....
Gearing for a Winter child .....
Miniature sweaters and woolen socks ...
A creche' of wood ....
A melody to sing ....
A sweet lullaby .....
Baby blues ....



Sitting by the brook ....
Watching tiny fish flit in the running ....
Crystal clear water .....
I see a dream ...
I feel him within ...
Twisting ...
Letting me know ...
He is there ...
As eager to meet me ....
As I am to hold him close to my heart ....
My dream .... My AGNI.


No comments:

Post a Comment