Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wake up....

Wake up.... get moving... unload that baggage you are carrying.... time to move on.

Time is a great healer. Yes, memories remain.... they are the foundations, if good and strong; you can rebuild your life on.

Am rebuilding my life. Refurbishing the interiors. Renovating the infrastructure. Time to change, time to wake up.

The awakening moment was exhilarating. It was a beautiful dawn. A stillness enveloped me and I was delirious... floating freely in that moment. Words can't describe what I felt at that moment. Tumultuous moment.... waking up time.

Deep spiritual awakening, got me up and about. Today, am untouched by the pressures that build up in the course of every normal human life. Am not alone in anymore.... there is someone who has joined in my journey and am I glad, he is there by my side. Now, I smile always, just for him. The thought of meeting him one day finally, brings a smile to my lips. Pure bliss.... the thought of waking up in his arms someday. Pure heaven..... the desire to die in his arms one day.

But, for now.... waking up is all I know, each morning to his deep voice and looking into his eyes, albeit we are miles apart..... waking up is all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment