Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sometimes...

Wish life was a remote. Play the easy times. Pause the good times. Fast forward the bullshit. Rewind the memories.... I thank Meghna for these lines... It makes a whole lot of sense.

Sometimes, you learn a lot from youngsters. They teach you a lot of wisdom without actually saying anything.

Atta girl! Beautiful lines, expressing heartfelt emotions... and I guess, I know why this outburst. Listen dear, life ain't a bed of roses... roses have thorns too. Let the person be.... if your feelings are true, one day that person will surely realize his mistake and come running back to you. It's then that you have to decide whether you want that person in your life or not. That will be your test, your magnanimity shall be on the hotbed of coals.... That's when you have to take that one step that may take you to heaven or to remain where you are.

I had to write this, to tell you that the world is a sphere and what goes round comes around. All it takes is a leap of faith. Wish someone had counseled me at your age, I wouldn't have wasted my life away... But, as someone truly said... It's never too late to start all over again.

I won't advise.... my life is an open book to read... read it and you will know... I speak from experience...

If you follow your heart, the rest will follow sooner or later. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment