Saturday, April 16, 2011

Designs.........

I have designs on you......... ;-)

Gotcha! Off guard!!

Yes, I do have designs on you..... designs to make a beautiful life together with you. Give you happiness that skirted you and went elsewhere. Yes, as you put it pretty well... It's never too late in life.

So what, if our youth has been lost somewhere down the line? We still have our enthusiasm bubbling youthfully within us. Right?

We still have some time left on Earth between us to forge a new beginning. Have no apprehensions, am there with you like a shadow, one step behind you, supporting you all the way. Even the shadow leaves you when it is night, I won't. I shall be the gentle breeze that will ruffle your hair and whisper sweet nothings in your ear and never let you down.

I do not write a very flowery ode ever. My words are simple and clear, no frills attached to them. They express what I feel in my heart and what I think in my mind. I do not mince words to convince you. I don't have to. I guess, you know me better than I do myself. Plain and simple, like my feelings for you, am a clear page where you write your poetry, so that we can make great music together some day. We have begun the journey, there's no looking back. I express myself through my words, coz I know you look forward to this opening of my heart everyday. I write for you and you only.

You have given me a reason to live life once again, and I am not going to let go of this moment with you. I cherish every word you say. I love you and every moment am with you virtually.
I love the way you look at me and it makes my heart flutter. I have dreams and designs.... designs on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment