Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Great Gambler....

Beautiful movie... with the most lilting and haunting song... one of my favourite songs ......


Am I game for a gamble? Will have to think about it.

So far life has been a big gamble for me. It is for everyone, not me alone. But then, this is my blog so am gonna showcase my gamble. At every step we pay a price for it, whether we like it or not. But, we emerge richer in experiences, don't we all.

It's the outlook we portray that sets us apart, as losers or winners all the way.... some people laugh all their way to the bank but are they really rich and some win the battle despite the defeat. Am one of the few losers who has always brushed the dirt off her skirt after falling down and emerged richer in experiences. It's mellowed me a bit but not much ... good, else how do I add spice to the gossip mongers rues and tales about me and my life. How do I leave them out on the juicy details of my brush with an experience those staid and bored housewives can only dream of.... I could write volumes on bored housewives tales.... but leave it for another day and another time , in another blog... if I remember.

So, we were at 'GAMBLING'. I wouldn't want to change anything about gambling my life away, it was fun then, it's fun now and believe me at the moment am enjoying reliving my life in bits and pieces and trying to join it as one whole. Wow! What a life!!! You have to be born as me to live and appreciate this gamble.

Chalo, will gamble a bit more and write in the juicy details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment