Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lost and Found.........

I was shattered when I lost you, I was elated when you found me. A cat and mouse game, some would say. The chase is on, is it? I don't know how to react.... so am pouring my feelings out. Am feeling so helpless, a hapless victim of circumstances. A victim of self created path of destruction.

Why do I have to go snooping around turning every stone upside down.... trying to find a past resplendent glory of yours? Why do I rake up muck, making it difficult for both you and me to seek happiness together? Why , oh why?

Why can't I remain happy in the knowledge that you love me ever so more? Why can't I be happy with thoughts of our union? Why can't I just be happy when you say you are there for life? Why can't I let go of past, yours and mine too? Why am I bound to matters long past... that don't hold an ounce of conviction in them anymore? Why, oh why?

It's happiness lost and found. I don't want to lose you again. Not anymore, shall I let anyone snatch you away from me. How selfish of me? Yet, all my life, I have given of me selflessly to what purpose? Today, I want to live, live for myself too. Am I wrong in desiring you, even today?

Tell me my love, that you will be there always. Pacify this sinking heart. Strengthen the bond between us. A bond no force can break. Am waiting, have waited far too long... Bless me and mend my broken wings.

Love you with all my heart and bared my soul to you. What more do you ask for?

I lost you and found you again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment