Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blast it......

Blast it ... All it takes to set you thinking negative is a bloody one liner from someone. It just sets your mood off. All you can do at that moment is huff and puff your anger away. Just when you are getting on with your already messed up life, some one has to shove his butt in. Rascal.

Am in no mood to consider any sort of reconciliation. All set to sue at least. Rascal.

Got to take these junkies head on and teach them a lesson they will never forget. Don't mess with me is the message to put across. Rascal.

What a way to whet your reprisal to someone you don't want to speak to. Rascal.

RASCAL.... Yes that's the most I have allowed myself to express openly. Else there is so much bottled up within that it would cause a volcano to erupt.

Damn... Why do I waste my time worrying about other people and their opinions? Rascals.

I do wish , someday somebody should wipe them off from the face of Earth. Blast it....


No comments:

Post a Comment