Monday, April 11, 2011

Euphoria!

Euphoria! A Beautiful feeling! Ask me... am in that state of bliss ever since I met you.

Life couldn't get any better. Am floating through varied levels of varied emotions... from a high to a low, to a state where one doesn't fathom what one is doing.
Am delirious with happiness....... pinch me...... Is this a dream or reality?

My days are incomplete and really do not kick start without seeing you come dawn, my day doesn't end with sunset or dusk but deep into the night it prolongs, with you until sleep takes control. There is an aura around you, a halo that attracts me to you like a moth to the flame.

Ever since you came back in my life, happiness has been travelling through my meandering veins.
Your astonishingly handsome persona has blown me off my feet again. Romantic Knights have disappeared with time, yet you remain eternal in my heart my Knight in shining armor.

Love isn't visible or tangible, love has no name nor a fancy dressing. It's pure ecstasy.
Every thing is as new as dew, just like the bloom in spring. Hope has sprung alive again... Living every moment and soaking in the joy.

I love you. Euphoria is back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment