Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another day filled with sunshine and your smile...

Yet another day, starting with you....
Yet another sunshine bright and beautiful,
Coz I am with you.

We are miles apart ,
Yet so near,
two hearts beating together,
Yearning for each other,
It's a beautiful feeling,
One needs to feel it ,
to know what true love is all about.

I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you make me feel,
Special and loved...
That's what was missing all these years,
And now I have an abundance of your love........
TOUCHWOOD!!!

Keep loving me,
I crave for your love and smile,
Nothing matters more than your happiness.
You have given me a lifetime of joy,
Just by being there, Just by seeking me out....
Nothing else matters now.... Just you and me.

Let's flow with this feeling,
Let's seek ultimate bliss,
Just by being there for each other...
Nothing else matters anymore.

Destiny separated us,
Destiny brought us together,
Let's not waste this reunion,
Let's just be who we are,
Lovers all the way...
In every which way....
Nothing else matters.

Yet another day, filled with the brightness of your smile,
Yet another day in your company,
Yet another day filled with dreams,
Yet another day..... wishing I was in your arms,
Yet another day, waking up and feeling blessed...
Nothing else matters anymore....
Just you and me... on a different plane..
Away from the rest of the world...
Just you and me in eternal bond...
A bond called love....
Love that legends are made of...
let the world remember us for that...
We shall become immortal in this fire...
That tests us forever.
Nothing else matters but your smile.... I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment