Friday, April 29, 2011

I don't know...

I don't know, whether what I did just now was right or wrong.... I did what I did coz I felt like doing it and thought that was the right thing to do.

I can help someone make it or break it. I prefer it if they make it. You can't waste a decade of togetherness in a moment of anger and just leave. No, come back, go back to the one you pine for. Make your lover yours once again. There's no tomorrow, there is this moment. Pick your phone, call him, tell him you love him too and pack your bag and reach out for him. He is lonely, he is hurting too. You can do it. He has taken the step forward, you can take one towards him. Forget your ego, forget your pride... Love is above all these emotions.

Gather your flock, rush to him with open arms. He is waiting for you. He is aching for you. He remembers not your harsh words, he remembers your smell. He seeks you in every damsel he meets and returns home forlorn and lonely. Go, fill his world with your love again ... he is lonely and hurting ..... only you can make him happy.

He is incomplete without you, go complete him. He is a half read poetry, read the verses and give it a positive note. Only you can do it, no one else can do it.

I don't know, if what I did was right, I believe I did the right thing. If I can bring two hurting people back together again... I would have erased all their pain.... I know I would attain a heavenly bliss and hold no remorse ever.

I don't know, why I did it... but am glad I did it. There's no looking back. He belongs not to me, it's a realisation.... something that hurts and gives pain but that's what selfless love is all about. Letting go.... I don't know...


1 comment: