Monday, April 4, 2011

Turmoil within,,,,,,

Damn these mood swings. They lead to so many turmoils deep within especially emotional ones.
The ifs and buts, the pros and cons just play and replay constantly in one's mind making thinking totally clogged up and there seems to be no escape from this dilemma.

Why do we let other people's behaviour upset us? Why are we upset by what's happening in their lives? Why do we bother even? Gosh, being human is such a pain. It dulls you and numbs your logic.Your cognitive abilities are clouded by emotions and you end up taking erroneous decisions.

One moment you are happy and in a blissful state and the next moment you are a bundle of crumpled nerves. Been there done that and yet going through the rut once again. No, I have no time for all this now..... need to move on.

Dr Help! Yelp... bail me out of this situation. Make me smile with one of your PJs. I haven't smiled today and can you imagine me without a smile ever?

Help me smile... please


No comments:

Post a Comment