Thursday, April 7, 2011

Am a blank page....

Suddenly am blank....
I don't know what to think,
I don't know what to write,
I don't know where to begin........
Suddenly am blank.

Come to think of it,
I am a blank page,
You can write anything on this page,
You can ..... sure you can.

It's been ages since anyone has ever written a poetry on this blank page,
Last time, it was you ,
And now again, you must do the honours.
Let the music begin,
Let the flute play,
Let there again be a litany of words,
Let there be peace of mind,
Let the merriment commence.

There is so much to write on this blank page,
So much to catch up on,
Two decades of separation,
Two decades of pain,
But, it's all ebbed away,
When you came back again...
Write again, my love ,
Your words on my heart,
Fill the book with sweet nothings,
Words that I long to hear,
The book has been left blank,
So you could write again....

Am a blank page.......

No comments:

Post a Comment