Friday, April 1, 2011

Sob blogging............

Yup, that set me thinking.... a casual remark from a blast from the past.

Of course , on second thoughts , come to think of it.... when I re-read my blogs , I found that most of them were just rantings about things gone sour. No one knows better but old flames , how lovable I can actually be. so, this blog is for you Mister. No sob story here but something nice about getting on with your life keeping your worries behind you.

Don't worry be happy... Let this be your motto in life henceforth.

All good things take their own sweet time to arrive in your life. like it is said ... sabra ka phal meetha hota hai.... and who would know it better than the lambi race ka ghoda. ;-)

Am grinning from ear to ear as is my trademark style... yes , this is what am in a mood to do and express the happiness in knowing that someone somewhere still remembers you. Psst... I wish all of them remembered me this way... and I guess they do.... I leave a lasting impression in peoples minds and..... hearts too. That's my persona..... sounding so narcissistic.

This ain't a sob blog today, all the good old memories came flooding back and I said Oh my god! how could I forget the most beautiful moments of my life. This is a nostalgic journey into days bygone.... but beautiful memories. It's hampering my written words as those golden moments are just flitting past and reminding me . Gosh! must stop before am gushing all over the page , like an over zealous and over grown , deeply infatuated teenager that I once was.

We all have our ups and downs in life, and that certainly was the high tide of my life. A tsunami that swept my senses away, it changed the entire course of my life.... and am glad it did. I wouldn't be here today, had it not been there. I wouldn't wish to want to change this destiny ever.

Thank you Mister, for being the perpetrator of the change that made me what I am today. You deserve a treat for this.... and for instigating me to change the mood of my blogs too.

This blog is dedicated to you. Inspire me some more.






2 comments:

  1. Ustaad, life is full of ups and downs, but don't forget the happy moments in bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, with friends like you watching my back, bad times never last...;-)

    ReplyDelete