Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Once in a blue moon...

I can, so I am.....
That's my mood today.... one full of Attitude.
And, pray why not... I deserve it. Don't I?
Oh God! Don't let me get carried away in this super unjust mood.
It ain't right for me to be so. But, what the heck! Once in a blue moon mood swing ain't bad.
It's like chocolate, a bit here and there ain't bad at all.
Not at all, but I shouldn't get carried away in this momentary glory.
Somebody stop me..........

Your undying love for me is making me a proud woman.
Proud yes, but it's affecting my ego.
I don't want to be selfish. But once in a blue moon....... a bit of ego ain't that bad at all.

Today, I am flying high.
Today, I am living on love and fresh air.
Today, I am totally and uninhibited in love.
Lemme be. Once in a blue moon, lemme soar high.

Pinch me! Yes, pinch me, coz I can't believe that it's really you.
My love, my soul, my life........ Don't ya wake me from this dream.
Let this journey continue for eternity, I really don't wanna wake up.
Am floating in a delirious coma....... Don't ya wake me.
But, once in a blue moon pinch me... to tell me that this really is true.

Thank you God!!! Thank you so much for bringing this angel of love in my life.
He has turned my take on life.
And my belief in you has become stronger and stronger.
Let this path become concrete.
Let me be the path breaker.
Let me just be.... be happy in this moment and forever in his arms.
Once in a blue moon, do pinch me , to lemme know, you are there always.

My faith has stood the test of time.
My belief pulled me through.
So what, if I display an attitude?
It's just plain me and my idea of flaunting what I have got.
Once in a blue moon, just lemme be... just lemme be selfish for a while.

Just lemme be in his arms.... once in a blue moon just lemme be, who I am... His and solely HIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment