Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreams....

Dreams are what all the stuff is made of. The world goes round coz of dreams. Dreams fuel every frenzy and invention.

I too have a dream. I dream of being in the arms of my lover, my paramour. Always remaining in those warm arms in an embrace for eternity. It's a dream... a dream only it might remain. But I can go on dreaming, no one can pull the reins in, to my dreams. No one can snatch my dreams away from me. No one can take them away from me.

My dreams make me complete, a whole. My dreams pull me on, egg me on to stay on the path, believing and praying, hoping someday they would come true. This time I won't be defeated by setbacks. Am going to stand tall and strong, I will wait. It's a sweet pain, am ready to gamble all for. My dreams are my own and I shall wait and watch.

I know he loves me too. We are bound by our limitations. I am ready to wait.... lifelong. I want to be the strength in his life not his weakness. I want to see him happy and smiling always.... am willing to lay down my life for his well being. I will go on dreaming, till my dreams come true.

Dreams will keep me warm, dreams will keep me on the track, dreams will give me a reason to smile and live. So am going to dream on.... always.

No comments:

Post a Comment