Monday, April 4, 2011

Err.......... Excuse me

Excuse me please... I say, when I see you
Excuse me my exigencies
Excuse me my faults
Excuse me my ambition or lack of it
Excuse me my thoughts
Excuse me my inhibition
Excuse me my exhibition
For I know not what I am doing
Blogging my life away...

Excuse me my serendipitous nature
Excuse me my lack of know how
Excuse me my stupidity
Excuse me my idiosyncrasy
Excuse me my jealousy
For I know not what I am doing
Giving it all away...

Err... excuse me... but am not waiting any more
For I have found peace elsewhere
Excuse me but you lost the chance
When you said goodbye
You lost the day, you turned your face away
For I know one thing for sure, you are not gonna be there ever
When I really needed you
You left me confused and battered
To fight my demons and waste my life away
For I know one thing for sure, it was my fault all the way
To let you affect and influence my thoughts
To crush my beliefs and break my trust
Your lies are not what I am going to believe anymore
Excuse me for I have moved on...
With no sparkling smile again... wiped off my memory bank
Leading a dull life... I move on in search of a new destiny

Err... excuse me , sparkle I shall no more for the polish has worn off
The diamond has turned to dust... the feelings to rust
All that is left behind is a vast barren expanse
Where no flower shall bloom again...
For you crushed the seeds on your way out... when you walked away

Excuse me.... I am not waiting anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment