Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stretching....

Am into stretching these days. Why? Can't gym na, so am stretching to music and enjoying every bit of getting back in shape slow and steady. That's the physical aspect of stretching... now onto other aspects of stretching.

I am stretching my imagination. I dream too, but with my eyes open, so that I don't forget the realities that surround me and my world. My imagination knows no bounds and am not bound by the veracities of life. My world of imagination transports me into a world which is picture perfect and there's no pain there only happiness.... reality sucks.

I am stretching my limits emotionally. I can be a nervous bundle of hurt and pain too and I want to experience the maximum ... wanna check the threshold of my limit. The point where I might break down, I do break down but I bounce back... am a ball and having a ball of a time bouncing through the waves of emotions that sometimes seem to engulf me and threaten to drown me. I surface from it gasping for air and then diving into the problem head on once again to test my limit.

I am stretching myself exploring the spirituality that everyone talks about. I have yet to become spiritual, but I do stretch myself into believing what all these great saints and pundits say. Nah, am not an atheist but I do question a lot.


I am stretching myself always, seeking answers where there are none...No wonder, they christened me 'Tell me Why series'.

At the end of it.....I love being comfortable in my skin!! Whoever has got a problem.. is free to leave.. :D.......................... somebody retweeted this and I said what the heck... it's true and applies to me.

Let it be my motto for today.. and lemme pick the threads up from where I left them trying to please others. Stretch...bend.... stretch.... move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment