Thursday, April 7, 2011

Huge Difference....

On a positive note, first time in today's stressful day, let me tell you what a huge difference you have made to my life.

You have brought sunshine back into my dull and dreary life. You have irradiated it with your smile and must say I love to watch you smiling when we video chat.

It's the most beautiful moment of my life and I am enjoying every second of this AHA! moment.
A calmness has enveloped my fiery profile. You douse the fire that rages in me off and on. You are the balm that has eased the ache. You are what you are and don't go changing for anyone not even for me....Coz I love you just the way you are.... plain and simple.

You said , don't get hurt this time. I say, I am positive I am not going to get hurt this time, because it's you who is standing tall beside me ... My pillar of strength. I know, you won't let anyone hurt me, nor will you hurt me... Coz you love me unconditionally. What else can I ask for? Am happy and contented in the knowledge that you are my full and final calling... nothing and no one matters anymore.

I love you with no limitations whatsoever. Now, it's up to you to decide whether you are ready to receive this beauty with the booty and the bounty. Lol.

You have made a huge difference and I can sense it. Soak in every moment and every bit of this gift , that's what my heart says to me and I, like a puppy dog, follow my heart.

I guess, finally it's time to update my status as IN A RELATIONSHIP. I LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment