Friday, December 7, 2012

Winds of Change ...

A fresh breeze wafts through the window ... A new lease of life ... The leaves rustle  in the trees around ... Fresh breath of life .... I am in love .... Rabba ! Yeh pyar hai ... khumaar hai ... ya bukhaar hai.... Jo bhi hai ... mein beemar hoon ... qaid mein hoon .... apne bas mein nahi ... apne yaar ke pyar mein doobi hoon .... mujhe jaagney naa do .... Ek naya bukhaar ek nayi khumaari ... ajeeb si beemari.

Winds of change ... a different magnitude of emotions ... never experienced before .... a different feeling ... a different person from the rest ... way above them all.

He has brought a freshness in my life ... I walk with a spring in my steps ... I walk with a smile pasted on my lips ... a glow on my face .... my man .... my raqeeb ... my very own love to be loved and cherished forever.
He brightens my day and night ... His eyes show me the shine that makes me want to live forever .... entwined in his arms forever and ever.

The warmth from his being radiating into my being .... A feeling of being safe and secure .... He protects me from any harm. He is the one to give me a fresh lease of life ... The man who breezed into my life with a smile and is here to stay forever.

Every morning I wake up with his thoughts and each night he is there in my thoughts.... my days and nights have become one .... no sleep yet energetic and full of enthusiasm I perform my worldly duties. The days and nights have merged into one ... There is no looking back ... Just move forth with him beside me .... my guiding light ... my man beside me.... I can climb every mountain .. cross every ocean .... Fly like a bird ... soar high , higher .... The highest. He is in my spirit ... he makes me strong ... My strength my man ... I am but his love and his own ... My guiding light ... you are the one who has brought this wind of change ... I dedicate my changed and altered life to you.

You are my wind of change ... you are my Man. My life... my love all yours to keep....and cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment