Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mirage ...

I am a Mirage ... Realize it ... a bird of Paradise beyond your reach ... Makes it easier to break free from the shackles of a love not to be.

I am a Mirage ... Feel it ... But follow it not ... There's nothing to lay hands on .... Better leave it alone.

I am a Mirage ... Sense it ... Better ignore it .... Only heartbreak there, nothing else.

Am a Deer in the desert of life ... Don't be the hunter .... It's not a role carved out for you.... You have other things to do ... Your responsibilities ... Am not one of them.

A Mrigtrishna ... so apt for a being that comes into your view in your scanner, but so far that you cannot reach it. Reach for the Stars; They are real ... I am  a  Mirage .... Just a deceit of your eyes.

A Mirage ain't no reality ... leave it .... Pursue it no further ... There's only pain and lamentation here .... Aches not known to the heart that you possess.

I can never be yours nor can you ever be mine ... so why carry this further? Turn back while you can ... Before it is too late.... and all is lost coz' of this passion we nurture in our hearts for each other .. Turn back my Beau .... Before this fire consumes us ... Let the Mirage vaporize just the way it cropped up out of nowhere.... Do it before it is too late Dear.

I am a MIRAGE ... REALIZE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment