Sunday, December 30, 2012

All I Know ...

PAPA BEAR ...

Loving you is all I know now ...
None other can touch me ...
Nor my soul ...
Betrothed to you ... am bound by my love ...
Sheer contrast to what I was ...
What I could be ...
Am smitten yet again by the Love Bug.

Knowing you ...
Your feel for freedom ...
Your take on freedom ...
Yet, I enslave myself in your love ...
Ensnared by your loving gaze ...
Ensconed in your arms.

O' Papa Bear!
I just love you ...
You make love seem so simple ...
So uncomplicated ...
Am deeply engrossed in your thoughts ...
Hooked on to the nectar of your love.

I love you Papa Bear ....
Love you a lot ...
Immensely, deeply ...
I feel you next to me ...
Just pure projection of pure love.

All I know is loving you ... Papa Bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment