Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reflections ... Internalization ...

Mirror  Mirror on the Wall ... No not the fairest of them all ... but show me what I have gone through and how have I grown from my experiences?

The mirror says ... Come let's go on this journey together ...

We move back in time ... time doesn't lie ...

I see a shy little toddler clutching on to her mother's saree going to school ....

I see an introvert child .... happy in a beautiful seaside sleepy island .... going to a beautiful Preschool ... memories that can never be erased and that have shaped my today....

I see a giggling girl, busy making clay dolls and play things ... playing alone ... catching butterflies and insects ... earthworms ... caterpillars ... Playing all alone ...

I see a beautiful teenager ... immersed in books ... tinkering with gadgets ... inventing new ones ... living in a World of her own ...

Youth saw the girl blossom ... flower into a mesmerizing angel of love ... But, still "Touch me not" ...

Middle age sees a lady ... Spirited in thoughts and deeds moving full steam ahead ... Single in her endeavour to bring about a change ... Still Single but proudly standing tall ....

The baby skin giving way to fine wrinkles ... yet in those lines you can see a fighting spirit ... of a quiet child to a woman of substance.... A silent stride ... away from limelight .... away from mayhem and noise ... A world of dreams and aspirations ... of creativity ... A beautiful beautiful World of tomorrow ... A legacy to leave behind for Children of the World.

The mirror doesn't lie ... it didn't lie ... It gives me strength to move further and make a point ... a flagship of change ... moving forth with her endeavours ... single in her thoughts  yet not alone  in her movement ...

In the reflections I see my dreams coming true ... I internalize my success without an ego ... Proudly I march ahead ... Alone yet head held high... New horizons to explore ... New lands to discover ... New school of thought to bring forth to the World.... a real legacy to leave behind for my own to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment