Friday, November 2, 2012

The colour Red ....

The colour Red .... makes me see Red....
Red ... in the lipstick I wear ...
Red... in the dress I wear ....
Red ... in the food I eat ....
Red chillies ...
Red Lipstick ...
Red Dress....
Red Vermillion ....
The red of my life ....
Blood ....
The lost one ... swathed in red.....
The red in the sleep deprived eyes ...
The angry veins erupting .....
Yes, Red ... everywhere ...
Not the colour of love ....
Not the colour of passion ...
Not the colour of Valentines ...
Just ... simply RED .....
The colour of the vehicle ....
The colour of the lipstick ...
The colour of my blood soaked baby.
An anger erupts ....
Only to be soothed by the thought ....
Of the cuffs that he wore....
That gives me pleasure...
The shamed look in his eyes...
Ashamed and guilty of his crime ....
No.... That's not peace ....
Peace is yet to come ....
A long awaited peace ....
When he loses ... What I lost.
The colour Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment