Friday, November 16, 2012

Of late ...

Of late, I feel life has become less hectic. Maybe just a phase, everything seems to be at peace; even me.
The general feeling of nothing really happening seems dull. Is it that the adage 'There's a lull before a storm' apply here? Dunno, I guess I am just imagining it ... but, a new phase is about to begin, more intense and much more hectic but never the less exciting; I guess.

Of late, maybe it's the holiday season, too many days going lazying about, lolling around; doing absolutely nothing... Maybe that is making me feel so lethargic or is it the weather... the nip in the air... winter starting with the bang of firecrackers ... long movie marathons... festivities and loads of rich food to go with it... making me lazy. Nah, lazy; I ain't.

Then, what is it that makes me think that there is too much silence around? Is it that Silence is the fence around wisdom? The fence within which I am cocooned and ensconed warm and cozy. Like a caterpillar all set to become a butterfly. A colourful and meaningful life ahead.

Of late ... the feeling is of peace ... the ultimate bliss each one seeks in a world full of conflict, aches and pain.
Inner peace .... like I have reached the end of my journey  and there is no more to travel. It is time to bid adieu to all and sundry and moving to the next level. Full Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment