Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stickjaws .....

Stickjaws from Elloras.... No dieting please ....Thanks Daddu for sending them across ...Am freaking out on Stickjaws. Yumm yumm chomp chomp .... teeth stuck and glued by the gooey sticky caramel rich in clarified butter .... Ummm am in Heaven .... Ultimate bliss and Diwali gift.
The silver coin joins my collection of silver paraphernalia .... Thanks for that too.

The prodigal son returned home with ..... " Daddu behaves like you ..... just the way you behave ... everything in proper place..." I replied " I am but his daughter and I learnt from him and Maa."
Now, I don't have to say anything, he understands.... This is what elders do for their young ones... lead by example. Thanks Daddu for making him a responsible guy.

He is all gung ho for another trip up North and wants to go to Chandigarh too...
All the good things and meetings with Grandad's friends... He came away rejuvenated. I Like that.

Stickjaws .... memories floding my eyes with salty water .... But these are tears of happiness... Of heartfelt gratitude .... Dad you didn't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment