Friday, November 30, 2012

Dilemma ... Whom to choose?

Well, Human mind and emotions, a complex network of nerve wracking situations ... Glitches that lead to nothingness... hitches that end up being a mess... Just a pile of nerves ... lots happening and nowhere to go. How can one choose between this and that? I can't, I won't... I want the end of both the Worlds.... this World and the dark underworld ... the Crazy and the Evil .... There is no question of choosing ..... It is all about matters of the heart ... You can't separate the heart from the body ... Neither the brain .... One would be lifeless without either of them ... so one is my heart and the other my brain ... Don't ask who is who.... they are a part of me and there is no parting ... Just plain and simple, a clear understanding ... I would be  lost without them.

Friends are what we all crave for. Good friends ... dependable friends ... Who aren't around but yet are a part of your support system .. psychological backup ... your punching bags ..... You have never met them bt they are always with you ... day in and day out. They need not be around all the time, but when the need arises they never back out. This is what true friendship is all about.

So, no DILEMMA.... None to choose. Both are dear to me and shall remain so. My crazy duos ... my Satanic friends ... Naughty Devils ... No jealousy here ... Just plain camaraderie .... My comrades in Arms (Literally). Words bind us together ... Funny satirists... Comic personas... Our words bind us in a melee' that cannot be set apart.

My comic, joking and funny friends ... They bring a smile on my face ... The rest of the World wonders why I smile and laugh .... Just like that ... Nah,  the thought of my duo makes me grin from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment