Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dhan Taras....

Dhan Taras! Spello ? ... Nah ....
Dhan Teras .... objectionable expenditure.....
Unnecessary expenditure....
Unsure gifts ....
So...
Ordered Crab Curry and Chicken Biryani ....
Orthodox traditionalists will kill me ...
But, damn .... the Crab curry looked yummy ...
The Dum Biryani SOUNDED yummy ....
Religious sentiments ki aisi ki taisi ....
I want my crab curry.

Mini Gulab Jamuns ... Kesar Shrikhand ....
And, Kesar Motichoor ke laddoo....
What man ! Balls  and lotsa balls ...
What else do you need before a dark night filled with ....
Noise pollution.....
And, the Night air smelling of TNT ....
Hahahaa..... Religious sentiments ki aisi ki taisi.

My wallet is craving money....
Money gone ....
Splurging on food and Men ...
Hahhaha..... My vices.....
My satiation points.
Have money ... have one's whims and fancies ....
Fulfilment to the core.....
Sentiments ki aisi ki taisi.

Dhan Teras ... Ko Dhan Ko Taras insaan ....
Ya toh apni kar ...
Yaa dujey ki maan....
Mein toh apni manungi ...
Tu apni khair manaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment