Wednesday, January 30, 2013

VERMIN ... Described for you ...

Vermin pl n harmful animals; parasites etc. (Collins Dictionary)

That's the official meaning for a LAYMAN .... But I guess you ain't so Lay ... nor an easy Lay ... Nor a Laid back white collared person ....

You pry deep ... harmless or harmful .... I know not ... Your actions and sudden interest in the word Vermin ... makes me frown and think .... Why this interest?

It may be a harmless inquiry or a deliberate attempt to make me commit HARAKIRI .....another word you wanted explained .... Hmmmm, makes me wonder; everytime I write something... do I need to explain every word used to anyone showing an interest in particular words?

Do you question Shakespeare or Hemingway? Do you inquire of Robert Frost, what he meant when he said he had 'Miles to go' ... Nah!

Well! Are you aware of Japanese culture? Harakiri is a word from the Japanese language meaning Suicide....
Honour suicide ... In shame...

It's something like going in search of King Solomon's mines for the promised Gold hidden there .... meeting Vermins in the jungles of Africa and the vermin infested mines ... So many committed the Harakiri of going in search for it ... never coming back ... lost and never found ...

Do not get lost in my words ... Move on ...


No comments:

Post a Comment